Till even a decade back companies were using their own storage platforms and servers to house a huge amount of data –using them for storage and computing. But with the advent of cloud computing and the increasing speed of the internet, companies have now started understanding the importance of cloud computing. This is one major reason that most companies are now relying on cloud services for most of their storage and computing services. Cloud services are faster and more reliable. With cloud services becoming more and more popular among companies, Amazon has launched its own cloud-based web services.
Amazon web services is a suite of IT services that beautifully blends IT enterprise with cloud computing.
Amazon Web Services happens to be a product launched by Amazon – it is a cloud platform that offers three categories of services:
1. Software as a Service (SaaS): This allows companies to use the software without having to purchase them. This significantly reduces the cost spent on buying these software services.
2. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): This platform is for storage and servers. It allows companies to rent storage spaces and servers without having to create their own server space.
3. Platform as a Service (PaaS): This platform is of significant use to developers. They can create their application and share it with other developers, thereby facilitating collaboration in a project.
With Amazon web services being a ready solution for most companies looking for cloud services, there are many Amazon web services training and certification that are coming up. This Amazon web service course covers many important topics that fall under Amazon web services and equips a professional with the know-how of this web service. These courses are usually extensive and divided into sessions lasting for as much as fifty-six hours. Any professional who wants to know about Amazon web service can do these courses.
Benefits of Amazon web :
There is a huge demand for courses and certification on Amazon web service. This is because this web service is being adopted by most organizations —small scale, mid-sized companies to big enterprises. The three platforms of this service (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) has greatly revolutionized the world of IT Enterprise.
Amazon Web Service has provided IT Enterprise with many benefits:
- Reliable - This service provides a reliable and scalable global infrastructure for computing. This web service is also secure.
- Cost-effective - This service does not call for long-term commitments from your end. All you need to spend on is the computer power, storage and other resources that you are using.
- Secure - This service provides end-to-end security. It makes the infrastructure less vulnerable to data breaches from all ends—software, physical and operational.
- Easy to use - This web service is designed in such a manner that it is easy to use and can be adopted by vendors quickly. You can securely host your applications on an existing platform or a SaaS-based platform.
- Scalable - You can use Amazon web service tools like Auto Scaling and Elastic Load Balancing to scale up your applications as per your need.